Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rocky Mt. Trio in the Rocky Mts.


On Thursday we went to the top of Pike's Peak in the cog train and it was so cool!!!....literally! I think it was 26 with the wind chill on the summit. Yeah, we were freezing our toes off, but it was worth it. I've never seen such a sight while still standing on land :)



This is from the drive from Colorado Springs to Glenwood Springs, which is just a little west of Denver. I had bunches more I wanted to put up, but my internet is being wacky, so it will have to wait..






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Bri. Everytime that I see Keanne I think of huts and mosquito nets. Those mountains are beautiful!

Deege said...

That must have been breath taking! Some of those pictures reminded of the Highlands.

Smiley said...

those pics are beautiful!!! i'm wicked jealous!!!!