Monday, August 11, 2008

A short time at home...



Well, I had a great summer travelling all over the west. I got back to Knoxville on Friday, the 1st, we had a meeting in Brad Ingram's church on Sunday morning, then we played and sang in Temple on Sunday night. It was sure nice to be back there. My parents and Al came to the Sunday night service and we travelled to Georgia that night to arrive at our "lake house" for the week. We enjoyed just doing nothing and laying in the sun on the dock, plus a little play time on jet skis. It was a great vacation for us all and I was soooooo glad to be with my family again. I'm home for one week, then back to Crown we go. I'll be an RA this year, so that will be some different responsibilities to get used to, but I think I'm ready for a new challenge. Pray for us as we start a new semester and get back into the swing of schoolwork again. We are expecting great things from God this year and we know He will take care of us in every way, just as He always does. Love you all and for those of you at Crown, we'll see you soon!
-Bri

1 comment:

Deege said...

Es muy bien!! Nice hat by the way.