Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer Apart

I can't believe how fast this year of school has gone! It's already summer, and it will be me and my sister's first apart. She will be traveling out west with a singing group from school and me and Kurtis are working at home. I'm excited about the summer and what God's going to do. I already feel like I'm learning a lot through experience and know that God's teaching me through the different things going on in my heart and life. Everybody please pray for us, especially for Bri as she's traveling. You can check out the group's blogs at www.thecrowncollege.com/TravelingGroups.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So like, you stole the picture I was going to put on my blog. =O

Deege said...

Well, I don't care if you stole the picture or not...I like it. It adds a special flare of ... ummm ... RED ... to your blog! lol

Deege said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beasty said...

Lainy,
I miss you beyond words already and wish you were on this adventure with me. You know I never have as much fun without you.
Love the England wallpaper you sent me. The Dustman's were impressed to. They said you should do that for our pics on this trip to. We'll send you a sampling of the best from every state, and you can put one together!
Take care of the folks, and Kurtis too.
Much love and many prayers,
Sissy