Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On Top of the World

What an incredible, marvelous God we serve! That is the best way to begin to describe the past 12 days. He has been so good to us and His blessings have been abounding. This trip could not have been better, the Lord provided for us in every way. We saw incredible countries and cities and the Lord really moved in the services. I have never been in such Spirit-filled services before; you just knew that God had His hand in everything. We did an outdoor service in front of the City Hall in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The Lord gave us perfect weather while we sang several different songs and Dr. Ian Paisley and Pastor Sexton gave a brief salvation message. It was one of my favorite meetings of the whole trip. Sunday night was very exciting in Northern Ireland, we had a great service at Willie McKray’s church and then rushed to a Youth Rally that was so packed we could barely all fit in. Everywhere we went the people were so kind and generous- we never went hungry. There is a great spirit among the people in Northern Ireland, they are really excited and fired up for God.

There was also a great spirit among the choir that went and I’m much closer to several people that I did not know that well before. There was a wonderful sense of camaraderie and working together. There is so much to tell and maybe if I were a more eloquent writer I could put it into words, but it still wouldn’t do it justice.

Please take a look at the slideshow’s I have on the right. I compiled some of my favorites from different places-if you click on them you can see them expanded with captions.

I hope to see you all soon.

3 comments:

Smiley said...

looks like you guys had a great time! so glad you both got to go.

Unknown said...

Yes, this trip was truly amazing. It's so awesome how the Lord blessed this choir. =)

Deege said...

AMEN ... I thoroughly agree!!